Monday, 21 June 2010

It's Hotting Up.

I'm not referring to the weather, the northerly touch to the wind is keeping the temperature down as I muse, but the Spiritual heat that the Holy Spirit is racking up. Spending two days in the Bliss School last week with Benjamin Dunn, and Winnie Banovo has convinced me that our super Saviour Jesus is realigning us once again. Emerge Wales after nearly four years has 'emerged' into two distinct Prophetic ministries. Bliss Wales newly formed from Emerge Wales is heading for Hamburg Germany for a weekend of Blissful ministry encouraging the German church next month. But for me personally the last few months has been a wonderful journey into the Bridegroom revelation, and I am so thankful for the Holy Spirit's walking me along the path. But there has been another emphasis added to the mix. Back in January at Sloshfest I noted that both John Crowder, and Ben. Dunn were strongly teaching the cross. I was gratified by that, and I knew Jo Gravell my Fire Babe from the new ecstatics http://www.thenewecstatics.co.uk/The_New_Ecstatics/Welcome.html had caught the deep pure wine of the Gospel. So it was extremely blissful to sit under the Gospel for two days and receive such deep refreshing.
What's going on? I really don't know but I know the Holy Spirit is powerfully at work in the Church perfecting the Father's hearts desire. The simplicity of the Gospel is once again being infused into the prophetic wooing of the Spirit. When you just receive the pure in grafted word of God, even for just a couple of days everything changes. I'll never be the same. I sense the Spirit is whispering to us that we must be rooted in the crucified Christ, and the revelation of what took place at the cross must become real for us; then we can look with hope towards the marriage supper of the Lamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment