Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Food for thought

I've always been transfixed by Jesus's words in John 5. 'Of myself I can do nothing, I only do what I see the Father do'.  
Jesus only spoke what the Father gave Him to speak, when the Father told Him to. He only did what the Father told Him to do, when the Father told Him to do it. That is an amazing life style, but it's what my heart yearns for.
In fact Jesus is what my heart yearns for, I don't want anything else now. I just want to be like Him.
Funny how I yearn for what I already am! When the Holy Spirit came to me He gave me a new spirit just like Jesus spirit. [If anyone is joined to the Lord he is one spirit]. Our spiritual reality is such that the church has not generally been taught the gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment