Monday, 30 November 2009

Journying

Isn't it marvellous how God can tailor everyone's journey to suit His plan and agenda? I am so thankful that Father knows me better than I know myself. He must think I need a little 'stretch' as the school inspection is drawing near, and as a Governor I am experiencing the ripples of pressure. Anything to do with education freaks my flesh. I get very defensive around clever people and I'm always sure I'm going to mess up and I'll be told off. It goes back to my school days when my maths. teacher traumatised me. After having a self evaluation session with the head teacher this afternoon the Holy Spirit reminded me I can do all things through Christ, that He was not going to leave me, or let me get intimidated; let alone bullied.

To journey on the Route to Revival I must walk in the spirit, not in the flesh. Dad spoke to me the other day and said,  'You have to live every minute of everyday believing I am your Father and that am with you, and I will never fail you.'

No comments:

Post a Comment