One thing I have learnt about God this year is, He is consistent. Determined, dedicated too, but consistent in His relationship with me. If God wants to communicate something to me He will, over and over again, because He knows how I am wired. I went off to Portugal in October with the issue of 'strongholds' to deal with once again. Recently His emphasis has been on RELATIONAL LIVING. The recognition that Jesus is in Me, and I am in Him, CONTINUAL PRESENCE THINKING. This was a term Daddy introduced me to some 20yrs. ago, and is valid for today.
This morning we were back to strongholds, after my adorable wife had pressed a 'button' last night. As I sat before the Lord and we talked about the issue He told me that the area I was so sensitive about was in fact a stronghold. Yes, it's still there. I did tell Dad how frustrated I was that the blooming thing hadn't been destroyed, but He reminded me of how deeply embedded these wrong beliefs are. So just be encouraged.

No comments:
Post a Comment