Tuesday, 15 December 2009

COINCIDENCE?


I just popped down the town on the bus this morning following the leading of the Holy Spirit. After walking around a bit listening to the voice of the Lord I was beginning to get cold, and I thought about returning home on the bus. 'Don't get the hourly one, get the quarter past'. God spoke to my heart. With that I walked around the corner and met a woman I have known for years. We started to chat, and she began to unload the last 6 years of her life to me and the scary, weird situation with her parents. She is a single parent and I've often met her in town and passed the time of day, but this morning she was open to some real ministry from the Lord. I had the opportunity to pray with her regarding her family situation and to encourage her on her journey of discovering Jesus.
On the way home the Lord said that He was so pleased with me, and that He had sent H. not only to be ministered to, but to bless me too. Then He said, 'You have not finished your prayer for her. As well as asking Me to intervene, you must take authority over the situation. Bind what is bound in heaven son, and loose into that situation what is loosed in heaven.'
As soon as I got home I did exactly that. ISN'T GOD GOOD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment