For a while now I have been praying for the presence of Christ on me to have an effect on the people around me. This morning I was meditating on 2 Cor. 2:14-15
'But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him. For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing.'
He was stretching tentatively and I offered to pray for him but I didn't touch him as he continued to move his torso about. In a very short space of time he was moving freely and said the pain had gone and was smiling. I later confirmed with D. that L. was fine and that he had indeed been in pain when he approached us from the car. It is as though the Holy Spirit confirmed to me that when people get around the presence of Jesus anything can happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment