Before I go for a day or so with Trevor and Sharon Baker to be topped up and blissed, I thought I would tell you about today. I have been in the school of ministry with the Holy Spirit, and He has been impressing on me that if I minister it must be like Jesus. In town this morning I was strolling around listening for His voice and I saw a young man in the street who I think is a hari krishna. I heard a still small voice saying 'he has trouble with his eyes'. So I casually approached him and making eye contact I asked him if he had any trouble with his eyes.
'No.' was his direct reply. 'Oh', I said. 'I'm practising listening to the voice of the Holy Spirit to see if there is anything He wants to say to me about healing the sick, raising the dead, and casting out demons. You know just normal Christian stuff'.
The lad never said a word. Then I dried up, turning away I said, 'Have a nice day now.' Of course I had to resist the accuser from that moment on, but one thing has shifted.
I AM NOT GOING TO QUIT. WHEN I GET OUT THERE NEXT I'M STILL GOING TO LISTEN FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT.
No comments:
Post a Comment