Tuesday, 2 February 2010
Heart Issues
As a man thinks in his heart so is he. A famous verse from Proverbs. Above all else guard your heart for it is the well spring of life, that's another. The heart is a very important subject not only in scripture, but in our relationship with Abba. The good news is that God was so hungry for a relationship with you that He gave Himself in the presence of Jesus to die on the tree to redeem you back into His family. God the Father wants a relationship with you and me, but if there is damage in our hearts we miss it. If I have no concept of love how can I believe God loves me. If I cannot love how can I love God and my neighbour and myself? Its a paradox, but love is the answer. Agape, the God kind of love is the answer to all my questions, needs, and desires. But if I have strongholds of unbelief in my heart then the Holy Spirit has to minister truth to me in such a way as to overcome all the blockages. Yes it does take time. But the good news is He has done all that is required, and I have to get with the programme. He He
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment