Sunday, 31 January 2010
More Revelation
You know what it's like when God wants to get your attention, He has a way of grabbing our interest. This morning we watched a John Arnott DVD, the Cinderella Story during our fellowship time; and this afternoon I listened to a pod cast from Bethel Church in Redding where Bill Johnson was speaking. From both men of God the important truth came to me that Jesus displayed the Father's heart in everything He did. From the woman at the well, to Zacheus up the tree, whenever Jesus interacted with someone He displayed the Father's character in that situation. I hunger to know the Father so I will look through spiritual eyes to see what He is like as I read about Jesus in the gospels. God displays His goodness through Jesus and encourages us to join Him in intimacy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment