Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Faith in the name of Jesus, sorts the ash cloud.

Seeing planes grounded in UK airports, as well as other parts of Europe, and all the disruption caused by the ash cloud at 09:17hrs Monday morning I exercised faith in the authority Jesus has given us to use His name. Speaking directly to the volcanic ash cloud I command it to disperse. Upon hearing later that there may be another ash cloud, I once again exercised authority, and commanded the volcano to stop erupting. At 22:00hrs yesterday the air space was clear.
You are entitled to view this anyway you will. But remember without faith it is impossible to please God, and Jesus has a name above every name, even that of a volcano. It is right on times to petition God, but nearly every other time authority in the name of Jesus needs to be invoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment