Saturday, 17 April 2010

Into me, You see

A constant prayer of mine is to know the heart of God. To know God is my desire, I don't want to know about Him, I want to know Him. To walk heart to heart with Abba is the bliss my whole being yearns for, and enjoys. Sitting with Him the other morning I felt in my heart these words.
'Take me with you'. I was a little perplexed but as I waited on the Lord it became clear what He was trying to communicate. He knew that I knew He would never leave me or forsake me as He lives in me. But He was talking about my acknowledging His presence and including Him in everything I was doing. I didn't think God could be lonely as He had Jesus and all those angels around Him, but He was adamant that He would lonely if I excluded Him, even without thinking about it. He would be grieved if He was neglected, and would He assured me, feel lonely. I was overwhelmed with sadness as I know only too well what it is like to be lonely. Through my tears I wanted to let Father know I wouldn't exclude Him, or neglect Him again, and I have been practising asking Him to be with me where ever I am, and in whatever I am doing.
Can God be lonely? I think He can.

No comments:

Post a Comment