Monday, 26 April 2010

My chains fell of, my heart was freed, I'm alive to love for YOU...

What is our destiny? To love God. What were we created for? To love God. What gives God the most pleasure and delight? We do. Father is happiest when we want to be with Him, and pour our love out on Him. The highest thing we can do for God is to take delight in Him and enjoy Him. He is most glorified when we love and delight in Him for who He is.
We know we were created for relationship. Jesus said that on that day you would know that I am in the Father, you are in Me and I am in you. John 14. If we are recreated beings we are not only sons, priests, and kings, we are lovers; first and foremost we are lovers; and lovers hang out with the ones they love. God is so thrilled when we want to be with Him. He told me He was lonely if I didn't include Him in all I did. We know He lives in our spirit man, but He wants to be involved in every area of our lives, and in whatever we are doing. He desires us, and delights in us. More Lord, more.

No comments:

Post a Comment