Monday, 17 January 2011

Like Moses

This morning basking in the warmth of God's love and journalling, what a lovely phrase that is, I was reminded of the time Moses spent in the back end of the mountain sheep herding. It must have been a very productive period for Moses, even if he didn't think so. Quietly the Lord spoke to me.
'Son you are not in the wilderness. Think of it as more like a womb where I have secreted you to fashion in you the very essence of Jesus. This is a time where you can practise My presence and learn to trust me with all of your heart. I will show you what I mean when I said I want Jesus to live in and through you.'
Part of me trusting God is to believe that He knows best for me, and that I can  thank Him in every situation. He is love, but He is also good. Resting in His goodness is sometimes difficult for me as I suffer to a degree with that which effects us all, the fear of letting go, and believing that all things come from His hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment