Monday, 3 January 2011

More...........

The other day I had a picture from the Lord but I didn't really understand what it meant. This morning it became clearer. The picture was of a leper in the desert. He was all alone and on top of everything else he had to use a crutch to get along with. He looked so pitiful, and I thought to myself that sometimes I felt a bit like that. But it wasn't about what I felt at all, it was more an illustration.
'This picture son is to drive home to you how useless, and ineffective your flesh is at living the Christian life. Paul had to learn that Christ is the only person who can live the Christian life, and you have to learn this lesson too. Face the reality this morning that you can't live the life you want to live, only Christ in you can.'

No comments:

Post a Comment