When I was first apprehended by Jesus I came from a very law orientated background, my Dad was a professional soldier, so was I. As I read the Bible I could see plenty of 'commands' to obey, and injunctions to do. I was quite surprised when God started to talk to me about mercy, and grace. As I have travelled with Holy Spirit I am amazed at the grandeur of the grace of Father, and have often wondered how far His grace boundary would stretch. He always told me He wanted grace, acceptance, and mercy to be given to people more than any rules or conditions. As I got more familiar with Agape I saw all the old missionary books I read, and most evangelical teaching I imbibed was totally wrong.
Love is the bottom line and progressively through Church history Holy Spirit has re awakened believers to truth, often or not though they have fallen back into religion. The outpouring at Toronto in 1994 saw unprecedented joy and the Father's heart being manifest to the church. I saw this as a continued blessing on the revelation of mercy given to John Wimber by Pappa all those years before. We are experiencing in the New Mystics move increased joy, and grace. For all those who can remember the prophesies that foretold the Spirit and the Word being manifest over the globe, well now we are standing right in it.
But this maybe the last 'period' before Jesus returns and Holy Spirit is ensuring that the pure milk of the Gospel of Christ will be preached with outstanding signs and wonders following. The tide of grace will increase to such a degree that it will be as a tsunami, first on the church and on the world. Surfs up. Grab your boards dear ones as Daddy is going to reveal grace and mercy to us and the world in a way we have never seen before.
It's always been ours, but religion and false teaching has obscured the brilliance of His grace and mercy. We are coming into revelation like never before. Christ will be manifested through His bride in such a way that it really will be a case of join in, or stand back. As this ocean of mercy and grace crashes over the world a band of joyful lovers will emerge to shepherd this river to where ever it wants to go. Unknown invisible ones will join together and get blasted on the fountain of His love.
Thanks for this, Denis. I so agree with you that grace and love are the key to our relationship with God. Such a shame the church haso hide them from the world.
ReplyDelete