'I can see you but I can't see God.'
"That's what happened when Jesus came on the scene teaching parables, and doing miracles. Not everyone saw God in Him. He was all the time telling them that it was the Father working through Him, but they were still confused"
'So am I.'
"Jesus was God in human flesh?"
'OK, but I'm still confused.'
"I am Jesus in human flesh."
'WHAT.'
"This is the truth of the gospel. Jesus ascended to the right hand of the Father after His resurrection, then on the day of Pentecost the believers in the upper room received the gift of the Person of God. We call Him the Spirit of Christ. They received Him internally, and externally, prompting the apostle Paul to later declare Christ in me the hope of glory."
"You see my friend God didn't want to leave any body out and His plan was to have a physical presence of Jesus on the planet manifesting the Glory of the Father while Jesus sits at the right hand of God.. You see it's a relational thing. God doesn't want you to be left out."
'I don't understand it, but I want in, what must I do?'

No comments:
Post a Comment