I call it reformation, you can call it reformatting if you like, the results will be the same. Revelation is coming to us as a torrent in these days causing a reformation of our minds, and post religious thinking can embrace the gospel like never before. I am deeply appreciative of the Holy Spirit for His faithfulness to us in the body of Christ, and particularly in the way He is able to bring truth to us as individual unique saints. I have, because of my generational habits I guess, been a man who can receive truth from the written word. I don't do as well with the spoken, or visual, though I do enjoy it. Jesus lead me to the bible in my seeking years, and to two christian authors who He used to open my eyes to the truth about Him. That truth was in those days limited I agree, but it was enough to get me 'started' as it were.
But what magnificence in these days as the Spirit of Christ is pouring out truth as an Niagrian explosion. It has been wonderful to share truth with those dear ones not in my particular stream. Now that's a silly saying as I'm in the river, not in a stream. I don't wish any longer to have a denomination handle, but what I mean is I am so glad Holy Spirit gives His truth to any who will receive. I am learning so much today about incarnation, adoption, reconciliation; which enlarges my picture of the Father's heart. Just this week I've had my idea of creation/evolution challenged, my concept of a holy Jesus coming to earth but not really experiencing the pain I have been through, blown away and much more.
I'm excited as never before and I'm so glad to be part of what God is doing in these days. Much more is to come I am sure. I just want to say thank you to the ones that have helped me, and been gracious enough to walk with me. I love you very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment