Friday, 23 July 2010
What did the Rock stand on? 2
After my return from Germany last Tuesday, as part of the Glory Invasion team, I have once more found myself in John's gospel. I don't wish to go back over the earlier post, it will be easy for you to re-read, but I want to add just a bit. I said that Jesus was filled, and thrilled with the deep revelation of the Father's love. Part of His security as a person can be found in Luke 3 at His baptism when the Fathers audible voice declared.
'You are my beloved Son, in you I am well pleased and find delight.' Full stop. Even before Jesus did any miracles, any ministry at all, the Father was underlining Christ's identity. 'You are My beloved Son, in you (put your own name in) I am well pleased and find delight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment