We can hear from the Spirit of God as He lives in born again believers. God has given us a mind and an imagination, and if we give them over to Him and desire to see and hear He will train us. The Spirit of God told Jesus the woman at the well had had five husbands and the man she was living with was not her husband. Paul describes that as a word of knowledge in the epistle to the Corinthian church. The information came to the mind of Jesus from the Spirit. Visions, pictures, come to our imagination from the Spirit. I have moved in this gifting for years but the penny has just dropped as to the truth that it was the same for Jesus. I am beginning to ask Daddy what He is doing, and what He wants to do, if anything, when I get around folk. He has been encouraging me to ASK.
Yesterday I visited a new cafe in town. When I sat down after placing my order with the waitress, I waited on the Lord and He began to speak to me about the lady in the cafe. I didn't have to share it with her, I was 'practising'; but the process was exactly like the process He taught me as I learnt to give 'words' in a church meeting. I was so grateful and walking back up to ASDA the Lord spoke to me about S. my greeter buddy who was on duty that day. I was able to share that word with her when I got to the store, she didn't fall down repent, and give her heart to Jesus, I was just a love releaser, and I know she was blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment