Thursday, 28 January 2010

Reality Check


I was reminded, well more of a caution, from Daddy this morning not to fall back into the habit of focussing on 'ministry'. My top priority is to focus on our relationship, nothing is to take precedence over this. It's the Father's delight to enjoy His relationship with His children. We walk and talk together  because the Godhead lives in me, and I am to become more childlike in my relationship with Abba. Children live for the moment secure in the belief that their Dad will look after them. They so enjoy being with their Dad, and just to be together is fun in its self. I had a choice whilst shopping in M&S this morning. Whether I was going to get a little irritable or whether to enjoy my trip. So I connected with the Bee Gees track coming over the tannoy and danced around the store with my trolley. It felt really childlike.

No comments:

Post a Comment