Friday, 29 October 2010

I don't believe................

John 14:12. He that believes on Me will do the works that I do... Jesus places tremendous emphasis on believing. In John ch. 6 When asked what they should do to do the works of God, Jesus told His listeners to believe on the One whom God sent. If I'm not doing the works that Jesus did, on a day to day basis, is it as simple as not believing? Jesus told the congregation in His home synagogue that He was anointed by God to preach good news to the poor, to proclaim freedom for the prisoners, recovery of sight to the blind, to release the oppressed, and to proclaim the Lord's favour. If Jesus is in me, He is still anointed to do these things? If He is not doing these, His father's works through me, is it as simple as I don't believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment