Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: from the KJV. This is a very important verse for us to be aware of. Basically it teaches us that whatever inner picture we have of ourselves, we will out work it in our lives. I do what I believe, so If I believe lies about myself then my life will reflect that in relation to the world around me, and in my relationships with people. So it is imperative to take authority over what I'm thinking, and to start to deliberately change my belief system. Every culture has a world view, but we must change our world view to aligne itself with the truth of God's word.
it may seem to take a long time, and I may slip up along the way, but I'm placing my hope in He who has started a good work in me; and I'm not going to quit.
No comments:
Post a Comment