Since the Lord brought up the subject of strongholds in Portugal, I have been in the reality of what Paul describes as wrestling against principalities, and powers. Not that it has made me dis-couraged, but it has in fact strengthened my resolve to press on in Jesus. Just this morning as I was meditating on Ephesians 1:4. 'Just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love.' I began to think about God's plan for man and I must have been wondering why it had to be the way it is, and maybe God could have chosen an easier route for us all to travel on. The Spirit interrupted my thoughts with a verse from scripture.
'For if by one man's offence death reigned through the one,....' Romans 5:17. It is certainly not my business to query why God has allowed His wonderful creation to be hijacked by satan, and knowing Adam would foul up, why there wasn't a plan B. But ever since the 'fall' we have been born of woman into a dysfunctional existence. But God chose me in Christ before the foundation of the world...........
' Son death has reigned in the earth since Adam's offence. It was part of my plan for you to be born when you were in the earth just as everyone else has been. You cannot yet see the future I have laid out for you, and yes it has been painful for you having to experience the reality of sin and all that effects the human condition. But this is My plan. I had to have a man on the earth who would obey Me so I came myself as the Word, and was born in the earth just as you were. So through Christ I redeemed you. But don't forget this present time and place you are living in is not your final destination. Just relax and use this as a time to learn about Me and My love for you. You and I are having a wonderful time getting up to all sorts of exciting things across the universe. Don't forget that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times I have gathered together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and in the earth-in Him.'
No comments:
Post a Comment