'I remember when I began Life In The Word Ministries. The first week I was to conduct a meeting, I asked the Lord what He wanted me to teach and He responded, 'Tell My people that I love them.'
'They know that,' I said. 'I want to teach them something really powerful, not a Sunday school lesson out of John 3:16.'
The Lord said to me, 'Very few of My people really know how much I love them. If they did, they would act differently'. [Joyce Myer. Battlefield of the Mind page 169].
Joyce went on to say that she realised as she studied the subject of receiving God's love she was in desperate need herself.
God told me to tell His people He loved them many years ago. Because it was so far out of my ball court it has taken me many years to come to the place of real obedience. The Lord told me this morning that He chose to call me in an area that I was weak in, in the natural. If He had given me something to do that I felt strong in naturally I would have been off and running without Him.
'My strength is made perfect in your weakness'.
'Thanks Daddy I always want to be dependent on You'.
No comments:
Post a Comment