Wednesday, 8 September 2010
Buzzing....
Well its mid week and everything is tickety boo. Five weeks into the lifestyle change and I can't believe the buzz in my soul. I know my spirit man is hunky dory, but now my soul is catching up. Great dollops of grace have been afforded to me from Pappa to move from carnivore to Genesis 1:29, but more than that the strongholds that I struggled with have disappeared. Any residue of guilt has evaporated, and the Gospel is becoming a powerful force in my life. On track to complete reliance, and obedience to Jesus, allows Grace to flow more freely. Yesterday I had to be humble before Father as He told me to lay down all my political interests, and ambitions; which have been with me all my adult life, and to become an activist for Jesus. I don't know what else will go, but you know what I don't give a rip. Jesus will have the pre-eminence in my life and I welcome it.
Its fine and dandy in the Glory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment