Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Still taking classes......

In the school of the Holy Spirit the term continues a pace. As well as the guidance class I visited the stronghold class the other day. The stronghold class is the place where the Spirit gently confronts me with lies I still believe that are buried deep within and have to be confronted so repentance can take place.
Daddy asked me. 'What are you afraid off?
Without me having to think I replied. 'I'm afraid you won't accept me based on Christ's work alone, but only if I do what you tell me to do.'
Then we had a little chat to get that straightened out.
'You do not believe you are good enough to be accepted', the gentle voice continued. 'You are right you were not good enough that's why I took you to the cross. Now your acceptance is based on My acceptance of Jesus, not on anything you have done or can do. Just repent and change your thinking, and every time thoughts rise up on this subject remember who you are in Christ.'
I wouldn't miss my time with the Holy Spirit. I'm a slow learner and most times it takes repeated lessons for me to get it. Iknow I have it, but it takes me time to get the knowing. Comprende?

No comments:

Post a Comment