Saturday, 14 August 2010

Another Day.


Life is getting better by the minute. After my walk this morning, and lunch I've just painted the bathroom ceiling when I said I would, take note boys, valuable free tip there. Yesterday in town I visited ASDA and bought a lap top mouse, which has made the note book operation much smoother. I was also able to bless some of my ex colleagues in the store. I had given a New Testament to a lady by divine appointment yesterday her till was vacant long enough for me to speak lots of truth into her life, and pray for her. One other lady has just seen her husband go back to his ex girlfriend after 6 months of marriage. I know a little about her back ground so I was able to minister encouragement to her in a loving way. That's one thing about keeping good relations with your ex colleagues you always have an entrance into their lives if God allows.

No comments:

Post a Comment