Monday, 16 August 2010
I'm a Blessed man.........
I had an appointment with the top dermatologist at 9am this morning. I was in and out by one minute after nine, with the all clear. Popping up to Audiology I asked if they could check my ears for wax, as we have to queue in our Dr's. surgery. No problem the young lady remarked as she poked the instrument in my earnie. All clear she said after a little look see. Driving home then I thought as it was such a lovely day that we ought to go to the National Botanic Garden as we planned last Thursday. Memsahib was up for it and so after hanging out the washing, and packing lunch we set off. The garden was beautiful in the summer sunshine. I was pleased to see quite a few people there as well as some foreign tourists, that will help with the income. All of the garden has matured really well now since the garden was planted, and there is such a difference going in the summer, as opposed to the winter or spring. It was very pleasant sitting in the fresh air eating our lunch picnic style. Salad as usual for me, and a bottle of water that came free with my daily newspaper today. I noticed the water was French, I only took it as it was free. Why are we importing, and why are people buying French water in Wales? When I was last in town I went to Boots for a bottle of water and two French brands were virtually on eye level and I had to search for Welsh water, it was on the bottom of the display to the right. As a plus it was cheaper too. Is there a reason why French water is being marketed so heavily in Wales? I need answers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment