Friday, 13 August 2010

Day 9


I thought I had blogged a post yesterday via my note pad, but it looks like a technology glitch has occurred. Anyway yesterday we had a trip into Swansea, where I bought some more nuts. Boring? Well I still think salad is but I'm pressing on. I got on the scales yesterday am and found the needle had dropped by 5 ks. Now I'm not saying 5 ks. of fat has disappeared, I'm only reporting what the needle says. Getting back to the salad, I bought a take away one in town today on my way round today, and it was lousy. I'm being spoilt by our own tomatoes, and lettuce. So my taste buds can tell the difference between the quality of the salad crops, but can't kick in yet to make me fall in love with the stuff.
On a more spiritual note I'm actually doing what God told me to do in 1993. There is more than a second chance with our Daddy, I'm glad to report. Maybe I'll elaborate on this later. On a very positive note I popped down to visit Adrian this evening he came out of hospital today after intensive surgery. He is weak, but he will make a full recovery under the loving care of his fantastic wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment